Are You Finding It Difficult to Forgive Someone?
“I Forgive You.” This short sentence consists of the three words that all of us will say or will want to hear at some point in our lives. But do we really know how to forgive, what it means to forgive, why we should forgive or how to truly receive forgiveness?
In “The Path of Forgiveness: How to Give & Receive Total Forgiveness”, we discuss why forgiveness is so important in three separate parts. Forgiveness is that one fact of life that everyone needs to do for their own benefit and the benefit of those around them. But quite frankly many don’t do, don’t wanna do or just don’t know how to do.
Part I – I Forgive You: Why You Should Always Forgive
In Part I, you’ll learn why you should forgive as we discuss:
– Why the differences in people make it important to forgive them;
– The benefits to us when we forgive others, and;
– Why forgiveness is the right thing to do.
Part II – I Just Can’t: How to Forgive the Unforgivable
In Part II, you’ll learn how to forgive the unforgivable as we discuss:
– How to accept responsibility for your hurt;
– The Areas of Friendship that lead to or keep us from unneeded hurt, and;
– The 3 R’s that help us to forgive those people that are difficult to forgive.
Part III – Didn’t You Forgive Me? How to Be Restored After Being Forgiven
In Part III, you’ll learn how to be restored after someone decides to forgive you as we discuss:
– The difference between forgiveness and restoration;
– The importance of understanding the pain you caused, and;
– The must have need to rebuild what you broke if you truly want to receive restoration.
Our goal is to help individuals find the freedom in life and relationships that comes when we walk in Total Forgiveness.