DAD. It’s a term many children long to say but some don’t. Not because they don’t want too, they just can’t, because Dad’s just not around. Today 1 in 4 children under the age of 18 are being raised without a father (According to the U.S. Census Bureau – Household Relationship and Living Arrangements of Children Under 18 Years, by Age and Sex: 2016).
These missing DAD’s have a great impact on children, mothers, families and society as a whole.
Are You or Someone You Know:
- Currently growing up without DAD?
- Have already grown up without DAD?
- Or experiencing the hurt of a missing DAD?
If so, this is for you.
In our “DAD: Forgiving What He Was, Becoming What He Was Not” Workbook and Online Course, our goal is to help individuals, and especially guys, both young and old, address the hurts, disappointments and questions that surround DAD.
It’s been proven that the lack of DADs has a negative impact on children, families and society. The unresolved hurts that children experience, as a result of a missing DAD, can follow them well into adulthood.
This Course is Designed To:
- Address the hurts that we feel when DAD’s not around;
- Help children, and especially boys, address their own DAD hurts;
- Create the conversations that’ll lead to healing the hurts of missing DAD’s
- Reverse the negative effects of the missing DAD;
- Support single Moms left raising sons alone when DADs not around, and;
- Give boys and males an opportunity to connect with positive males and male role models.
For Parents, Teachers Mentors, Etc.
We suggest that you use our DAD Workbook and DAD Guidebook, in addition with this online content, to help guide your child or group through this content with the a physical DAD Workbook that they can hold in their hands and sign as their own, along with the DAD Guidebook to give you additional ideas and insights to help guide someone through this DAD course and content.
If you, your son or someone you know have hurts or concerns surrounding a missing father, join us today in our journey of, “DAD: Forgiving What He Was; Becoming What He Was Not” Today!
* Image Info Source: liveabout.com/fatherless-children-in-america
* * * * *
To get your own copy of the DAD Workbook to use as you take the DAD Course. You can also give the Course and Workbook as a gift. For for more information, visit us at: AboutDAD.me or use the Amazon Button below to Order Your Copy Today!